Friday, March 23, 2012

Saree Fancy

Assalamualaikum and Guten Tag!
I may not have fancy words to describe these fancy shawls, but I do know how to be fancy just like Lisa Surihani's mom on Lisa & Yusry wedding.




















Source: Google

She's a gorgeous! Like mother like daughter. *Aww~*

So, if you wanna be INSANELY gorgeous just like them, I might have a solution here. Because, just like (perhaps) most of you, I usually have a hard time to find a perfect shawl to match with my dress/baju kurung and then my dresser will become messed up because I have to try each one of them. -___-"

Anyway, I'm not gonna babble about my problems here. So, presenting. 
*drumrolls*


The SAREE COLLECTION

Price: RM39 RM35
Width: 60cm
Length: 170cm
100% SILK

 Dark Olive Green with Redwood embroideries
Code SAREE 01
*SOLD*

 Black with Dark Red embroideries 
Code SAREE 02
*SOLD*

 Wine with Pink and Peach-Yellow embroideries 
Code SAREE 03

Isabelline with Pink and Gold embroideries 
Code SAREE 04

 Bondi Blue with Cream embroideries
 Code SAREE 05

 Gray with Silver embroideries 
Code SAREE 06

Amaranth Pink with Slate Gray and Cream embroideries 
Code SAREE 07

 Cyan with Cream embroideries 
Code SAREE 08

 Russet with Slate Gray and Cream embroideries 
Code SAREE 09

 Apricot with Slate Gray and Cream embroideries 
Code SAREE 10

Wisteria with Slate Gray and Cream embroideries 
Code SAREE 11

 Fandango with Wisteria embroideries
Code SAREE 12

 Tearose with Pink embroideries 
Code SAREE 13

Cal Poly Pomona with Silver embroideries 
Code SAREE 14

Sunrise with Slate Gray and Cream embroideries 
Code SAREE 15

I know right? Totally breathtaking, you don't know which one to choose because they are all so pweety~. ^__^

Well, that's all for now.


To order, just e-mail the details including name, phone number, and address at forceste@gmail.com.

Happy Blogshopping!